On this Page you’ll find information about:
- Registration Process
- Onsite Registration
- Display Table
- Hotel Information & Reservation
- Hotel Reservation Deadline
- Prayer Preparation
- Airport Pick Up
- Airline Discount and Airport information
- Free Parking
- Registration Materials
- Code of Conduct
- Feedback Form
- Later registration is on now for $170 till February 28th.
- Late registration from March 1 to 8 is $180 thereafter, there will be ONLY on-site registration for a fee of $190.
- It’s important to read the instructions carefully and follow them.
To register for the event please visit our website http://wimcanada.rccgna.org and click the Events page.
- Please note that you don’t have to wait till you get to your desktop or laptop. You can register on the go, on your mobile phone, tablet or iPad.
- The payment accepts both debit and credit cards.
- Got a question or having difficulties with your registration, you can submit it via the website click on GOT A QUESTION button. Further enquires can be sent to wimcanadaregistration@ rccgna.org
- Please note that for Onsite Registration only POS and cash will be accepted. NO CHECKS PLEASE. The fee is $190.
- Few spots are available for display of items. If you are interested please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Cost is $50. It will be on a first come first serve basis.
HOTEL INFORMATION & RESERVATION
● Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, 801 Dixon Road Toronto | ON M9W 1J5
● To make reservations ctrl + click link below, alternatively please call 1-800-325-3535 and quote the group name WC19AC or WOMEN IN MINISTRY CONFERENCE 2019.
Check-in: 22-MAR-2019 by 3.00pm
Check-out: 24-MAR-2019 by 12.00pm
HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE
● Hotel rooms are available at the discount price till Feb. 21st, 2019.
● Please secure your accommodation early; do so by clicking the online link: https://wimcanada.rccgna.org/Events/Hotel-Room-Reservation/
- Our next monthly one-hour prayer teleconference comes up January 20, February 17, 2019 at 9pm EDT
- March 11, 12, & 13 2019 will be a prayer and fasting time for a successful retreat, there will be one-hour prayer teleconference at 9pm EDT each day.
- Teleconference details will be forwarded to your email address if you have registered for the retreat.
- Prayer points for a successful retreat will sent to your e-mail addresses.
- Please pray, plan and prepare for a great time in His presence during the upcoming retreat.
PLEASE COME OVER AND HELP!!!
- This retreat is for all of us.
- We need members to volunteer to serve in the various teams that work together to make the entire program on site run smooth.
- The various teams include amongst others choir, prayer, drama, ushers, technical, hospitality, protocol, registration etc.
- If you would like to serve in any of these teams during the retreat, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (613) 248-3362 or text (613)715-3362.
AIRPORT PICK UP
There is a scheduled airport shuttle from the Pearson Airport to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel. The shuttle is available on the arrival level every 30minutes.
The shuttle is marked ‘Crown plaza’. If you have any question please call the hotel at (416)675-6100.
Terminal 1 – Post S5 – Every 0.15 & 0.45 min/hr
Terminal 3 – Post C22- Every 0.20 & 0.50min/hr
AIRLINE DISCOUNT & THE CLOSEST AIRPORT
We were able to secure discounts from 2 Airlines The closest airport to the venue is the Toronto Pearson Airport, the code is YYZ.
On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for choosing WestJet for your travel plans. We are happy to confirm that for the upcoming WIM Canada Conference 2019, we are able to offer 5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada and 2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans- border** into and out of Toronto. To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount code listed. Please visit www.westjet.com/conventions to make a booking online.
Travel from: March 16 – April 1, 2019
Coupon code: O75JG75
Promo code for Travel Agent use only: WDD85
You can change or cancel reservations within 24 hours of booking at no
charge. Further changes or cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the flight; please note additional fees or charges may apply for each guest depending on fare class booked and differences in fare.
Check out our service fees page for more information.
2. PORTER AIRLINES
Porter Airlines is proud to offer a 10% discount on available base fares (with the exception of the lowest class fare during a public seat sale) for travel to and from the WIM Canada Conference 2019. The discounted fares are available for booking from December 19, 2018 to March 26, 2019, 2019 and available for travel:
Location: Dates of Travel:
From: Anywhere in Canada or US
To: Toronto from: March 19, 2019 to March 25, 2019
From: Toronto to Anywhere in Canada or US
From: March 21, 2019 to March 26, 2019
Please book online at https://www.flyporter.com/en-ca/?promocode=WIM19 or through your travel agent using promo code “WIM19”.
Porter offers complimentary in-flight snacks and beverages (including beer and wine), Gate Porter service for carry-on and access to the Porter Lounge in Toronto and Ottawa, where free Wi-Fi and comfortable, leather seating is available.
The promo code is intended for use by conference attendees and organizers and is not meant for distribution outside of authorized channels. Porter’s fare rules and conditions apply. For any questions regarding Porter’s services or any pre-travel concerns, contact us at 1-888-619-8622.
- Complimentary self-parking for all attendees.
- Registration is compulsory for all attendees and the wearing of the identification badge in the meeting rooms is compulsory.
- Please ensure you register before the retreat or come prepared to register on site.
- Your Registration packets will be available for pick up at the Haliburton Room.
Please note that Registration will be opened only at specific times:
Friday, March 22, 2019: 3.00pm-6:30pm EDT
Saturday March 23, 2019: 8:30am -9.10am; 1:15pm -2:30pm EDT
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be considerate, respectful, and cooperative
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants
- Let’s comport ourselves as God fearing women and follow instructions provided to have a fulfilling retreat
Please note: To avoid any mix-up and a great time during the banquet, arrangements are in place and we are expected to sit at our designated tables’ during the banquet. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
THE LORD BLESS US AS WE COMPLY
- For those who have reserved accommodation in the hotel your room keys can be picked up at the hotel’s front desk.
- Also note that for extra facilities to your room such as long distance calls and extended television station see the Hotel front desk for setup.
- Payments for the accommodation will be made directly to the hotel at the front desk at any time of your convenience during the retreat; do not wait till check out on Sunday in order to avoid delays.
Fees cover conference materials, Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and the banquet.
FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2019 DINNER
- Dinner will be available between 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
SATURDAY, MARCH 23, 2019
- The meeting on Saturday will commence with early morning exercise at, please come with your workout outfit.
- There will be early morning intercessory prayers.
- The hotel would be providing us with an American breakfast buffet between 10:20am and 11:20am.
- This will take place on Saturday.
- Let us come dressed in moderation for our King.
SATURDAY GROUP BREAK OUT SESSIONS
We will be having the following break out groups, please attend the one relevant to you for the greatest benefit
- Parish pastors’ wives (PWF): exclusively for current Parish pastors’ wives. Please note that there will be a basket marked PWF at the registration desk to collect your questions.
- Female parish pastors: exclusively for current head of a parish.
- Pastor’s and Minister’s wives: all pastor’s wives and minister’s wives whose husbands are not the parish pastor.
- Female Ministers: All Pastors, Asst. Pastor, Deaconess and yet to be ordained ministers.
- Female/Women leaders: all women leaders and female head of departments.
- Young female ministers: for ministers/leaders who are under the age of 35.
- Please come with questions and scenarios that reflect your experiences in your location.
All questions apart from PWF specific questions will be collected in the auditorium in a basket marked QUESTIONS from Friday night till Saturday afternoon at noon.
SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2019
- There will be a short celebration Sunday worship service.
- Will be provided during the banquet
- We want to keep striving for excellence, please ensure you fill and submit your form before you leave. Thanks for your comments from previous years, it is helping us improve and plan better.
For questions and comments email us at email@example.com.
See you there in the Mighty name of our Lord Jesus. Amen!
God bless you
Pastor Bolaji Egede
For Planning Committee